Draw a Circle, That's the Earth!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating Thai Constitution Day [Dec 10]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU

Go down 
+6
Iain Kirkland
Lukas Bondevik
Tristany Sinclair
Francoise Bonnefoy
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Alisia Arabian
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Ivan Braginski was not a man to easily give up in a fight, even if he believed the reasoning behind it was wrong. He had found himself now in the middle of a quarrel between what he believed to be two blind, hard-headed children who didn't know when to stop while they were ahead. It was a shame, really. They both had such great potential to be good allies.

However, as Ivan felt a hand grab his ankle, he stumbled backwards as a forgotten Irishman staggered to his feet by grasping the back of the Russian's sweater. Turning slightly as he heard Aiden attempt to speak, frowning slightly at his lack of energy. It was sad, but how else would someone act after taking something with the brute force of a tow trunk to their genitals?

Although, as Ivan was distracted by the wounded Irishman, he had given Iain the opportune moment to rip away from the Russian's grasp. Violet eyes tore away from Aiden and to the other redhead, who glared at him like a predator stalking it's prey.

The blonde sighed heavily, shaking his head. He could feel a migraine coming on, and he wasn't looking forward to this fight as Iain spoke that the feeling of regret towards hurting the ther was not mutual. There was a sudden white-hot flash of pain that shot through his body and cursed his knees to buckle, forcing him to grab ahold of the wall to keep stable while he staggered to stand. Pain radiated from his groin and he knew exactly what had happened as Iain spoke, and his pale knuckles connected with Ivan's jaw.

Now he'd done it.

Ivan's vision grew black and fuzzy around the edges as his lip curled not a cruel snarl, and he charged, knocking the Scotsman off of his feet and onto the hard concrete floor. His sturdy , muscular legs pinned down Iain's and he threw rapid, animalistic punches at the redhead's face, ignoring the Irishman that sat only a yard away.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:33 am

Alisia felt the warmest of feelings coil in her stomach, then explode and swim through her veins to her fingertips and toes. He'd called her amazing. He was thankful for something she'd done. She'd helped someone. This wasn't a happiness that she was used to, and it was incredibly overwhelming. But had he just...invited her to a party? She froze. One of those..popular parties...she was invited to one? She wasn't sure whether to feel flattered or frightened, but with the Scotsman's happy smile, she couldn't help but feel the first.

Maybe, just maybe, she'd done something right for once and made a friend.

As he left, Alisia still felt ecstatic and warm. He'd even called her amazing. Maybe it was trivial, maybe it was small and stupid, but she couldn't help the excitement pulsing through her blood. No-one had ever called her that, appreciated her help...It felt so different, and so great.

What was she going to do about this 'party' though? Was it formal? Casual? Would she even fit in? With the kind of people Iain mingled himself with, Alisia was sure that she wouldn't. But he seemed like he wanted her to come. It felt genuine. She just hoped, and prayed silently, that she wouldn't embarrass her new friend, or herself.

She waved a farewell to Tristany, making her way to her locker (lunch period was nearly over) and gripping her pack, slinging it over her shoulder. She felt only the slight bit of nervousness she would be expected to. More than anything she was..proud of herself. She'd stepped out of her comfort zone for the greater good of someone else.

She walked (or wandered) down the halls, her eyes trained onto the tile floor. She was swimming in these new rampant thoughts, hoping in the back of her mind that she would be able to focus in the next class.

Suddenly though, she jolted at the sound of something heavy slamming against metal. She blinked, slowly moving towards the end of the hall she'd been wandering. That sounded too loud and large to be anything someone had just dropped. Her instincts served her well. She stood at the end of the hallway, and to her horror, watched helplessly as a much-too-familiar Russian slammed his fists over and over into her new friend's.

No. No. This wasn't right! She couldn't do anything! She was weak and useless. But...

Her pack fell to the floor with a thud, and she sprinted towards the Russian. "IVAN!" Hurried hands gripped his arms, trying to yank him back from the Scot, "Ivan please, stop!" She knew this man, though she was sure at times he wasn't too fond of her (then again she thought that about most everyone). But he tolerated her, and perhaps he would listen.

She knew she needed to act quick though, and she shoved herself between the large Russian and the bloodied Scot on the ground. "Please, stop." She looked torn between absolutely terrified and worried beyond belief, her small hands shaking.

Back to top Go down
http://reignofthevalkyrie.tumblr.com/
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:52 pm

It was all a blur. His vision had morphed black, and his blood boiled in his ears. The Russian had lost count of his many times his fists had connecting with the Scotsman's face. He felt a foreign force tug at his arms, tripping to pull and hold them back, but he did the exact opposite, putting as much force behind his thrown punches as he could. His knuckles were sore and he was almost positive that they were bleeding, but he didn't let that phase him.

Ivan didn't know that Alisia had thrown herself in between the two before it was too late.

CRACK!

His knuckles collided with a soft, supple, feminine cheek and he immediately reeled back, his senses slowly coming back to him.

"Alisia?" He stammered, "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I swear, it was an accident-!" He began, but was stopped as something suddenly slammed into him from the side.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Gilbert wasn't surprised that Francoise didn't seem to care that Lukas was gay. He had expected it, for the French girl had always been very accepting of everyone despite the details. Part of him even questioned if her wandering eye always set on men, instead of occasionally finding itself upon a pretty girl.

Anger and rage still boiled inside of him from his feeling of helplessness, but it dissipated a bit when her dainty hand and nimble fingers perched themselves ever so carefully onto his shoulder in a soothing manner. He took a deep breath and exhaled shakily, thankful for her ability to calm him down.

As she spoke, his scarlet eyes found her light-blue, almost violet ones. He smirked as she spoke about her own loathing of the Russian, and spoke of how his sister, Natalia, was almost as crazy as him.When she spoke of the ridiculousness of his actions, and the stupidity behind Ivan's reasonings, a faint smile of thankfulness etched across his lips. As she turned away, he frowned slightly as she spoke of Aiden.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang and a clatter out in the hallway as a sudden thick, Scottish accent shouted out. Iain, of course, must have stumbled upon the scene of Ivan beating the crap out of his brother, and probably hadn't taken it very lightly.

When Francoise spoke of her insecurities spoke about their well being, Gilbert smirked lightly, "Iain and Aiden aren't a force to be reckoned with. As long as they're together, I'm sure they'll be fin-"

"IVAN!"

Shit.

It was a familiar female voice that now sounded from the hallway, causing Gilbert to instinctively dart out of the room. As he ran into the corridor, and whirled around to get a view of the scene, his rage returned tenfold.

CRACK!

There was a moment as Ivan's knuckles connected with Alisia that Gilbert froze. However, this shock was quickly replaced by overflowing loathing and his feet moved seemingly on their own. In a second, the albino charged at the Russian, knocking him off the Scotsman and onto the ground. Gilbert yanked Ivan by his scarf, pulling him to his feet, and slammed his knuckles into the Russian's face, causing the blonde to jerk sideways. Gilbert lifted his foot and jabbed it into the now exposed back of Ivan's knee, causing the Russian to buckle and fall to his knees. A fistful of Ivan's sandy blonde hair was swiftly encased into the albino's fingers as he pulled back, then jerked forward, slamming the Russian's oversized nose and the rest of his ugly face into the locker.

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH HER AGAIN, YOU COCK SUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" he screamed.
Back to top Go down
Tristany Sinclair

Tristany Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:18 pm

'Don't people know how to use their inside voices anymore?' Tris wondered as she turned from her intended path of travel and instead followed the loud voices from down the hall.

The first thing Tris's somewhat annoyed mind noticed was Alisia cradling her cheek like she had been hit. Tris growled. Someone was going to die and their death would not be swift. Tristany would have cussed out Alisia's assailant but Gilbert took care of that for her. Tris crouched next to Alisia.

"Alisia? Can you hear me?" Alisia nodded. Tris helped up Alisa and inspected her face.

"You'll live." Tris turned and glared at Ivan. "You're lucky I obey the rules. Normally I'd just beat the crap out of you but if I'm reading Gilbert correctly, I won't have to."
Back to top Go down
http://hopeofabrightfuture.tumblr.com
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Everything was a blur. One moment Alisia had flung herself before the Russian in hopes of stopping, or at least communicating with him, and the next harsh knuckles connected with her jaw, knocking the stunned girl backwards. The initial shock took time to wear off. Her eyes were wide and brimmed with tears of pain, her bottom lip split and trickling blood. She saw the look on Ivan's face, remorse and frantic worry, and heard his pleading voice. It took her many moments to register what had just happened. Her hands covered her mouth in a different type of shock. Ivan had...hit her? She barely heard Tristany at all, only the dull ringing in her ears from the incredible impact.

She had no time to respond nor communicate with him. In the next moment a blur of white hair flashed by as the Russian was bulldozed onto the ground. She began to fret, torn between her Russian friend being pummeled onto the tile by a crazed Gilbert, and the already-beaten and bloody Scotsman that she had originally intended to rescue. She ducked to her right, her brown eyes wet and full of worry. "Iain...Iain please be okay.." she whispered shakily, gently touching his bruised cheek. A form knelt next to her, and she saw that it was Aidan. He offered her a reassuring small smile, nodding towards her then to the two light-haired boys. She understood; Aidan would take care of him. She stood shakily as Aidan hauled the bloodied Iain onto his back, darting quickly for the nurse's office.

Alisia could not stay away from the conflict for long. An instant after Aidan took Iain to safety she rushed towards the two in combat, wrapping her arms around the Prussian's midsection. "Gilbert please, stop!" She didn't want to see anymore fighting, anymore blood. This all had been enough. "This won't help anything, please!" She tried her best to wrench him off, with all her might, as minute as it may have been.
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Francoise sighed with slight relief but that was soon taken away when a scream of a certain Russian's name was heard. Her violet eyes widened as Gilbert ran out of the room. She scowled and followed him before letting a gasp escape her lips.

"Gilbert!" she exclaimed running over to the two fighting then nodded at the brunette from earlier. She moved out of the way before she followed the Scotsman and Irishman.

"Aidan!" she called out catching up to him. "oh mon Dieu" she muttered, looking over the two of them. "Let me 'elp" she whispered quietly, pleading him to let her. "I know some medical things and the nurse isn't 'ere. Follow me" she motioned, walking quickly back to the office. Worrying about Gilbert as the fight continued but she knew he could handle himself. Right now the two Kirklands needed help.
Back to top Go down
Aidan MacCarthy

Aidan MacCarthy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:24 pm

So much was happening, it was difficult for the dazed Irishman to take in all at once. He kept clawing at the back of Ivan's shirt, desperate to rescue his little brother. Slowly though, vision returned to those forest eyes, his senses flooding him again, just in time to hear a sickening crack as knuckles connected with a jaw.

A girl's jaw. Aidan faintly recognized her, but it was obvious she knew both his brother and Ivan. Strange, he thought to himself, but he'd ask questions later. Oddly the girl didn't seem angry when she was struck.

In an instance Gilbert collided with Ivan in a rage, and now it was Aidan's chance. "Lass," he spoke in a raspy voice, giving her a reassuring smile. "I'll take care o' ma broth." The two understood each-other after that from merely a glance, Alisia quickly rushing to Ivan's rescue. Aidan on the other hand, with all the strength he could muster hauled his brother onto his back, grinding his teeth from the pain and the effort but he still managed to somehow begin to run.

"Aidan!" He recognized that voice. Blinking in surprise he whirled his head to see, yes, the very familiar French girl that his brother was friends with. His feet screeched to a halt, and he stared at her, slightly bewildered.

Slowly, that look of bewilderment melted into a happy smile. "Francoise, yer an angel from heaven." He nodded and followed her quickly, and as soon as they reached an empty room in the office he very gently laid his brother upon a table where he could fit. "God broth...." he whispered in slight fear. His head hung, fingers curling into tight fists. "This is ma damn fault..."
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:32 pm

She turned back and smiled slightly towards him before walking into the room and looking over Iain, grimacing at his wounds. She went to the cabinets and searched through them, finding what she needed and walking back over to Iain.

She frowned at Aidan. "It's not your fault. You were protecting someone then Iain protected you. Like brother's should" she explained as she cleaned Iain's wounds with alcohol.

She winced when she got the blood away from Iain's wounds. "Dieu, Ivan did a number on 'im" she muttered as she wrapped his wounds with gauze. She looked back at Aidan. "You 'ave some wounds non? Let me see" she said as she finished fixing up the Scotsman and walking over to the Irishman.
Back to top Go down
Aidan MacCarthy

Aidan MacCarthy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:46 pm

Aidan could feel the slightest bit of relief wash over him as she gently applied bandages to his wounds. He gently laid a palm over the Scot's forehead, grimacing. "Lad's gonna catch a fever..." He stared down at him solemnly. "Dammi' broth...I ha' tha' bassa. Why did ye jump in..." His hand slid down to the Scot's, squeezing it tightly. Aidan cared very much for his brother, much more than he cared for himself.

He sighed at her words. "I wish I coul' say tha'..but I can'. No' while he's layin' here like this." He groaned softly, rubbing his forehead.

He blinked at her as she suddenly approached, shaking his head and managing a small chuckle. "I's alrigh' lass, I jus' go'....a bi' o' a bump on ma face. Tha's all." Truly with the pain in his face he knew that wasn't true. Curious fingers delved into the cavern of his mouth, and with a small grunt a front tooth was pulled out.

"...Heh...well where did tha' come from..." he grinned rather cheekily, his smile now a bit dorky with the gap in his teeth. "Tha' lad sure can land a punch."
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:54 pm

She didn't want to laugh but she let a quiet giggle escape her lips. "'Ere" she said handing him some gauze for his mouth. "'Old it on there and it should stop bleeding." She sighed softly and walked to the sink, getting a wet wash cloth to place on Iain's head. She walked back over and placed it on the Scotsman head before looking back at Aidan. "Do you want some pain relivers?" She asked, moving towards the cabinet to get some and walk back over to him.

"Let me see" she said, handing him the pills and looking over his face, placing one of her smaller, soft hands on his left cheek and turning his face to her.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Ivan didn't know what happened until it was too late. In multiple consecutive flashes, the Russian found himself thrown onto the ground, landing hard on his shoulder before a tightness encased his neck, yanking him to him feet. A sudden flash of pain radiated through his face and his eye ached as he jerked suddenly to the side, stumbling slightly. His balance completely dissipated as he felt a hard, even stronger force slam into the back of his knee. Ivan's ankle twisted in a disgusting angle as his buckled, and he collapsed onto them in front of the row of lockers he had just moments ago slammed an all-too familiar Irishman into. There was a moment and Ivan hoped that this would be the end of this attack that he had yet to return, but he was wrong. A pain jolted through the back of his hair as thick, calloused fingers encased themselves into his blonde locks, pulling his head backward, and- WHAM!- smashed his face into the cool, hollow, metal structure in front of him.

The first thing that hit him was a sudden sensation of fluid trickling down his forehead. Probably because his forehead had made impact with a sharp, metal hinge that dug into his skin and left a nasty cut that trickled fresh blood down his face. The second thing he felt was a harsh pain in his nose. It appeared that his attacker had succeeded in breaking his nose as well.

Fan-fucking-tactic.

Then came the scream of rage that allowed for Ivan to finally identify his attacker: None other than the infamous Gilbert Beilschmidt.

There was another moment as Alisia's voice sounded through and he felt a slight tug on his hair, signaling that she must have been trying to loosen the albino's grip

At this point there were few options as to what the Russian could do. He wanted to fight back, but he was short of breath and his arms felt like lead from their earlier exertion on Iain's face. He could do nothing, but that didn't satisfy him.

"Alisia, go." He spoke sternly, voice strict and demanding.

This wasn't about Lukas anymore, or even about his accidental hit to Alisia. This was about Gilbert and him. It always had been, since the beginning of their high school careers.

You see, there was something about the two that no one else knew. Something that had been sworn to secrecy and never shared to anyone. Ivan's biggest regret and his reason to be baptized again his freshman year.

This secret is what caused Ivan to laugh as he pulled away from the locker and staggered to stand, pulling his hair from the Prussian's grip before turning to reveal his wounds. There was a vertical gash on his forehead, and his nose was bleeding as well, trickling down his chin.

"That's rich." Ivan spoke between laughs, "Especially coming from you, Gil!" He grinned.

" 'Cock-sucking son of a bitch'? Isn't that pot calling kettle, you fucking faggot?"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:40 am

"Alisia, go."

No...no, she couldn't! Alisia felt fresh, hot tears stream down her battered face as she attempted to wrench the crazed Prussian off her bloodied friend. There was something about Alisia many did not know, since she did not share it. It was nearly impossible for her to merely sit on the sidelines as those she cares for experience pain. No matter what they've done.

This didn't even feel like a conflict anymore, but a never-ending quarrel of buried hatred and disgust. She knew she was powerless to stop the men but she could not simply walk away. If she did, one of them could die. She may have been naiive in some things, but she did not doubt their ferocity.

Alisia ceased, sliding her arms off of Gilbert as Ivan wrenched himself from the albino's grasp. This was beyond frightening. She never even realized that she was shaking, terrified from what the men might do to each-other next.

Maybe it was none of her business, and maybe it wasn't her fight, but she could not stand aside and let this happen. With determination the small girl flung herself between the two bloodied men, looking more frightened than she did determined.

"That's enough!" She cried, stretching out her arms so, hopefully, neither would think of pushing past her and listen. "I d-don't care what you two did in the past, it isn't worth this!" Her head whipped from one man to the other, her eyes wet and desperately pleading.

"Please I...this isn't right." Her attention turned to Ivan, and she hung her head, biting her bottom lip. "You told me to go but I...I can't. I can't just leave, or watch as you both get hurt even more."

Back to top Go down
Aidan MacCarthy

Aidan MacCarthy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:47 am

Aidan for some reason felt more relieved when she giggled rather than if she'd panicked. He always did enjoy a more light-hearted mood; it was his nature. He nodded, grinning and pressing the gauze to the gaping hole in his front teeth. He winced, hissing softly as the pain in his teeth began to register. He made a note to himself not to confront Ivan like that again unless he had to.

He shook his head at her question, holding up a hand towards her. "I's fine lass. I've handled worse." His words were slightly muffled by the gauze, though with his thick accent it didn't make that much of a difference. He sighed though, taking the pills from her, more-so for her benefit than his. Maybe she'd stop worrying (he did not enjoy causing others worry).

Forest eyes blinked as a soft hand was upon his cheek, and quite frankly it was a welcomed comfort. He offered her a cheeky smile. "I sai' i's alright lass. Yer too young te be a mum."
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:57 pm

Iain couldn't get a breath in, let alone a punch once he was ambushed by fists and bloody knuckles. The Russian had him tightly pinned to the point even if Iain was desperate to get away, he wouldn't be as lucky as he was the first time. He tried to cover his face with his arms as Ivan pounded relentlessly but it made little to no difference, Ivan was vicious.  It was then he realized just what he got himself into.

And that was the last thing he remembered, before he was consumed by darkness.

Eventually he heard faint voices as he was slowly slipping out of unconsciousness. Some were louder than others, like a person was trying to scream at him underwater. Others were barely even audible, like tiny whispers continuously fading. Either way, the voices were mumbles to him, barely understandable. His ears adjusted as did his mind and the voices became much clearer as time progressed. Although he was unable to understand what the voices were saying still, he recognized one voice with a extremely familiar accent.

That voice gave him the motivation to try and open his eyes, although they felt heavy and he would've much rather kept them shut. A sudden brightness greeted him as emerald's opened just a crack, easily earning a groan out of him. Soon his eyes adjusted as well and the brightness began to die down to the point he could see other things besides the bright lights beaming down on him. The first thing he saw was long, fiery strands of hair and a freckled face only a mother could love.

"Broth..?" He said more hoarsely then he realized.

And that's when he suddenly snapped out of it, his emerald eyes widely opening as he recollected everything that had just happened before he passed out. He gasped, sitting upright as he looked desperately around for Ivan, hands instantly balling into fists. "WHERE'S THA' BASTARD?" He immediately shouted, eyes glued to Francoise and Aidan once he realized he wasn't in the hallway anymore. "Where is he? I'll kill ím I bloody swe-" He cut himself off by a sudden wave of pain, hitting his face like a merciless train.

He groaned and put a hand to his face, feeling the foreign bandages he didn't realize he had on until now. "What the...." He got to his feet and walked over to the bathroom the Nurse's station had, stunned once he saw just how mummified his face was.

He looked awful.

In a fit of rage he ripped some of the bandages off, blood beginning to trickle down his chin. He tried to wipe it but only smeared it with the palm of his hand. What he looked like wasn't the problem though, It was Ivan. His eyes glowed just thinking of the bastard before he charged out of the restroom and headed for the door to reunite with the Russian and give him a face full of fist.

"He's dead."
Back to top Go down
http://i-got-them-moves-like-jaeger.tumblr.com/
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Sweat beaded across Gilbert's forehead, slipping down his cheeks. Blood smeared across his face from his unattended broken nose, coating his lips and causing that oh-so-familiar coppery taste to dance across his tongue once more. His breathing was shaky, but steady all at once. His heart pounded in his ears, blood boiling with the rage that coiled inside of his chest and was directed towards the Russian who sat in front of him.

There was a moment of silence as Gilbert watched Iain and Aiden take their leave through his peripheral vision, where Ivan finally decided to speak up.

"Alisia, go."

The albino hadn't even noticed the brunette was clinging to his midsection before the Russian spoke up. Averting his scarlet gaze to the girl, Gilbert frowned. Her lip was busted and trickling blood, but other than that she seemed fine. However, just the very fact that she had been injured- even in the slightest- caused adrenaline to become reborn in his veins.

Gilbert, having become momentarily distracted by the Armenian, had apparently given Ivan the perfect opportunity to wriggle free and stagger to stand up, cackling like an idiot. His scarlet eyes darted back to the Russian, flickering with fury. Upon seeing the blonde's face, though, he smirked. The gash on the oversized man's forehead trickling fresh blood, and his nose had apparently been broken as well.

Oh, the irony.

The Prussian teen felt as Alisia released her grip and slipped away, apparently heeding Ivan's warnings. She was a smart girl, no doubt.

However, the tension skyrocketed as Ivan finally decided to open his fat mouth and speak up:

" 'Cock-sucking son of a bitch'? Isn't that pot calling kettle, you fucking faggot?"

There was a moment where everything stopped. Gilbert looked to the Russian, wide-eyed and pale. Had he really just said that...? No- He couldn't have. They had sworn to secrecy. He wouldn't go back on an oath like that...

But he had.

In a split second, Gilbert moved to charged and brought his fist back, screaming with rage, but stopped as Alisia suddenly forced herself in between the two and cried out:

"That's enough!"

If it had been anyone else, if it had been any other guy in the school, the Prussian would have decked them. But she wasn't anyone else; She wasn't any other guy. The adrenaline in his veins hesitated, and went to move around her to close in on his prey, but he was stopped yet again as she outstretched her arms to hold them both back. He glared down at her as she stammered to continue speaking, and he listened to her words, but they hardly calmed him down.

It didn't matter, what she said didn't matter. She didn't understand that what Ivan had said was true. She didn't understand that if he let Ivan go, that he could no longer trust him to keep his mouth shut.

But what choice did he have but to walk away?

"Fine." He snarled, "But on two conditions," Gilbert reached over the girl and jabbed Ivan in the sternum with his index finger, "You keep your mouth shut, or else I will kill you." He spoke, moving his finger so that he was pointing at Alisia, "And you. You will tell no one what this piece of shit said, is that understood?"

Little did he know that this fight was far from over as Iain charged up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 2:32 am

Francoise giggled again and didn't remove her hand from his cheek.
"I'm to young to be a mama?" She asked, giggling. "I 'aven't thought about it" a light hearted smile played on her lips. "I don't think I am to young to be a nurse though" she commented before jumping back and stumbling behind Adian as Iain got up and walked to the bathroom then out of the room.

"Oh mon Dieu.... Iain" she mumbled then scowled. "What is it with you Kirkland brothers and fighting?" She asked angrily and placed her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Alisia felt a bitter relief fill her, like ice upon a searing wound. They agreed to stop fighting, but there was so much more implied here that she felt like she'd stepped in way over her head. She couldn't exactly regret it though, it was better than seeing either of them in the hospital.

She'd only began to slowly lower her arms when Gilbert spoke his terms. She understood why he was still aggressive to Ivan, but her..she'd just wanted to stop the fight. She felt a lump of fear form in her throat when he spoke to her.

"And you. You will tell no one what this piece of shit said, is that understood?"

She nodded quickly, looking more frightened than sure. "I..I won't," she mumbled, her voice shuddering. Alisia wasn't sure to feel now. Merely an hour before this man had greeted her for no reason with a smile. Now his crimson eyes were terrifying.

"I...I have to get you both to the infirmary." She was afraid to look up at the white-haired man, gently taking his wrist instead. Her other hand took Ivan's. "Don't struggle, okay? You can go your separate ways once I've patched you up."

Her voice was no longer filled with fear or determination, but a solemn resentment. There was no winner in this fight.

Back to top Go down
Aidan MacCarthy

Aidan MacCarthy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:55 pm

Aidan nodded, chuckling with her. "Very much te young. Ye haven't go' the gray hairs fer it yet!" He was about to comment again, when suddenly his brother unexpectedly rose from his slumber. Forest eyes snapped wide. How could he have regained his strength that quickly?

"Broth?" he answered him back, pulling himself from Francoise. He was about to hug the man, to comfort him but suddenly his body snapped up, making Aidan jump back. "Broth i's alrigh', I go' ya away from tha' maniac. Jus' lie down an'-"

Now blood was trickling down the Scotsman's face, turning Aidan's colored cheeks a pale white. "Broth...i's alright. Look I promise it's bein' handled."

He's dead.

Apparently, that wasn't good enough. The Scotsman had pulled himself from Francoise's grip and was charging back down the hall.

"IAIN! Godammit!" Aidan flew from the door just as fast, and with a sudden burst of energy he didn't know he had left wrapped his arms around the Scot's midsection. "Dammit broth! I cannae protect ya from tha' bassa very well! An' yer not fightin' him again! Do ye hear me?!"
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:33 pm

The enraged red head continued to stomp over to where he had last seen Ivan, already catching a glimpse of the tall man who was now accompanied by Gilbert and Alisia. His eyes widened once he saw that recognizable brunette hair, and petite frame. "What's she doin'......" He mumbled to himself, now even more desperate to get over there and find out.  He was about to take another step when he felt strong  arms wrap around his chest and an Irish voice yell at him from behind. He rolled his eyes, still walking even though it was much more difficult now that he was dragging his brother along.

"I can do as I damn well please, Yer no' ma mum." He grumbled under his breath, grabbing the Irishman's freckled arms and trying to break free from his grasp. "I BLOODY SWEAR AIDAN LE' GO ALREADY." He finally shouted, turning to him with furrowed eyebrows. "Why are ye so willin' tae be stepped on? I'm nae like ya so until I get a few good punches in yer gonna haff tae deal with i' "

Alas, his brother didn't let go so for forty days and forty nights he unfortunately dragged him all the way to where Iain wanted to be, sweat pouring down his face since Aidan isn't exactly as light as a feather.

"YE.........I HAVE...........BUSINESS...TAE TAKE CARE OF.........WITH....YE!!!" He said through pants, glaring back at his brother before moving his attention to Alisia. The first thing he wanted to ask was why she was there but his attention was caught on that bruise now staining her cheek.

"Who gave ya tha'?"

He turned to Gilbert but then fixated his gaze on Ivan. "It was ye, wasnae i'?"
Back to top Go down
http://i-got-them-moves-like-jaeger.tumblr.com/
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Francoise scowled as they both ran out of the room and she followed yelling at Aidan and Iain.
"Aidan! Iain! Stop it!" She scowled and stomped over to Aidan as Iain broke free. She didn't notice the other four until she looked over with furious violet eyes. They widened when she saw the damage done to both Gilbert and Ivan then the black eye Alisia had. She knew Gilbert wouldn't have done it and Ivan had to be the only option left was Ivan. She gave him a glare then turned back to Aidan since Iain was talking to Alisia.

"You. You're to injuried for this" she stated, placing her hands on her hips and narrowing her eyes at the Irishman.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Alisia had begun to tug the two men behind her, but suddenly her nose bumped against a rather broad chest. She froze, her veins turning to ice as her frightened eyes met with emerald.

It wasn't that she was scared of Iain (though his expression was terrifying), it was that she didn't want anymore blood. She had just managed to diffuse this awful fight, and she didn't want it to happen again.

Alisia felt surprised that he cared so much. She touched lightly at where his eyes fixated on her face and gave a sharp gasp. She'd never noticed how badly it had hurt, or how bad her wound was. Suddenly she could feel the heavy swelling about her right eye, and the stinging sensation that blistered her cheek. She shrugged the pain off though, that wasn't that important, not when all of her friends were bleeding profusely.

She saw his eyes turn to Ivan in rage. 'Iain...wait!" Eyes turned to her and she blanched. "Um...he..."

She couldn't let anymore bloodshed happen. Or she had to at least try.

"He didn't. I just...it's embarrassing..." she rubbed at her neck, "I tripped and slammed my face into the corner of a locker. Ivan came to see if I was alright, which stopped the fight."

It was the best she could think of on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Aidan MacCarthy

Aidan MacCarthy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:22 pm

Aidan could not physically do much more as his larger brother dragged him, grunting with the effort of attempting to hold the wild Scot back. "Iain listen te me!" He wasn't though, the man was in a blind rage of wanting revenge.

"Why are ye so willin' tae be stepped on? I'm nae like ya so until I get a few good punches in yer gonna haff tae deal with i'."

That froze Aidan. His arms released the Scot, who then went to confront Alisia. But that..that had hurt. Any other time Aidan would have let him be, would have let him go about his stupid blind rage. But no, he couldn't, not when he knew what that Russian was capable of.

Forest eyes momentarily flicked to the French girl, who was again attempting to scold them. And for once, he ignored her. He pushed past her, yanking the Scot around by his wrist, gripping his collar and slamming him against the lockers.

"Ye damn idiot!," he seethed. "Can' ye jus' let go of yer feckin' pride fer one second?" His eyes narrowed, his voice steadily increasing in anger and volume. "Wha' I'm willin te do is irrelevant! I's wha' yer willin te do, which is feckin get yerself killed! Do ye think I'm abou' te stand here an' watch tha' happen to my brother?!"

With a sharp crack of knuckle the Scotsman was sent to the floor. It wasn't as hard as Aidan could have done it, but it was enough to prove a point.

"Fer once in yer damn life, jus' walk away."
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:24 pm

((OKAY GUYS LET ME POST JUST A MINUTE GODS THIS IS GOING TO BE FUNNY))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Ivan's twisted grin faltered and fell from his features as Alisia forced herself in between them, crying that it was enough. She protested that they had to stop fighting, and the Russian wasn't too fond of this idea. The adrenaline pumping through his veins and the pain radiating through his bones had given him newfound power that pleaded to be released, and the little fuck Gilbert standing in front of him was the perfect target.

However, as he saw her eyes turn wet, pity filled his violet gaze. The poor girl was far too loyal, unlike her Prussian counterpart. He was going to speak up, but again found the words dying in his throat as he saw a bloodied Iain storm out of the nurse's office and begin to march towards them.

Oh, joy.

Ivan's attention was drawn back to the duo in front of him, however, as Gilbert voiced his agreement and terms. Instinct pleaded to swat away the albino's bony finger from his sternum, but kept his hands away for Alisia's sake. The Russian merely shrugged in response, although the Armenian spoke with some hesitance her agreement.

Afterwards, she told them that she had to get them both to the infirmary and Ivan couldn't help but smirk. Fantastic. The blonde was going to get to be bandaged up in a room full of people who wanted his head on a stake! However, as her small hand attempted to wrap around his oversized wrist, he couldn't find the courage to tell her no and followed her lead.

Although, his violet gaze was swiftly drawn back up as Aiden ducked out of the nurse's often in pursuit of his brother, encasing Iain's waist in his arms as he voiced his protest, pleading for his brother to stop. What exactly was the Scotsman was trying to achieve by marching out into the corridor, but it probably wasn't anything intelligent, knowing him.

As the bruised and battered trio headed down the corridor, Ivan watched with heightened interest as the two redheaded brothers began to argue, and couldn't help but let a laugh slip through his lips as Iain promptly dragged his brother over to the trio. Sweet beaded his bloodied face, overnight not the prettiest sight to be seen as he panted while speaking.

Ivan cocked up his brow and offered in a mockingly innocent tone, "Who, me?" With a smirk. However, his curiosity rose as Iain examined the growing bruise on Alisia's cheek and his smile only grew as the Scott fixated his gaze on the Russian and asked if it was Ivan who had given her the bruise.

He was about to speak up as a blonde darted from the nurse's office and his voiced died yet again as she matched over and promptly scolded the Kirkland duo, claiming that they were both "too injured for this".

Still clueless to the fact that Iain wanted to beat the shit out of him still, Ivan merely chuckled.

However, his curiosity peaked yet again as Alisia fumbled to answer Iain's aforementioned question, and lied through her teeth.

Pathetically.

He opened his mouth yet again to speak, but was stopped yet again as Aiden pushed past Francoise and seized his brother, turning and slamming him into a locker. Hm. Seemed familiar to the Russian for some reason....

There was a loud holler in terrible English from the Irishman before knuckles connected with Iain's cheek and sent him to the ground.

Openly, Ivan laughed. It loud, crude, and obnoxious, but he laughed. Oh, how he laughed. It took him a minute to stop as he giggled and caught his breath, wiping a tear from his eye, "Oh, how cute!" He spoke, "Brotherly love at its finest!" He continued with a chuckle, "Good job, Aiden. Hey, at least it wasn't me who punched him this time, right?" He laughed again, "Oh, and, Iain, I regret to inform you that Alisia is lying. You were right! Congratulations! It was indeed I who punched her and bruised that pretty little face. Quite a shame, really. I was aiming for a much uglier one. Yours, to be exact. But hey, we all make mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next